- Over 30 years helping dental practices with their technology
- Experience with Eaglesoft, Dentrix, SoftDent, OpenDental, EasyDental, ABELDent, Carestream PracticeWorks, Carestream OPMS, Carestream WinOMS, Carestream OMS Navigator, Carestream Orthotrac, Carestream Orthoware, Carestream , PEARL , TDO4Endo, Trojan, Suzy Dental and more!
Comprehensive 4 Layers of Protection
- ProWatch services that include 24/7/365 system monitoring
- HIPAA compliant Cyberoam UTM Business Class Firewall
- Cloud based anti-virus & anti-malware protection
- Fully managed, cloud based DNS/Internet filtering and protection
- HIPAA Compliant Data Guardian Business Continuity, Backup and Disaster Recovery Server
- Log-Me-In remote access for authorized team members to any managed computer
- Unlimited service and support, Onsite, Remote, Telephone and Help Desk open 7am – 5:30 pm
- Our Techs are available 24/7 for “business down” emergencies
- Vendor Liaison: We’re your practice management software advocates – troubleshooting and updating specialists as well as all other integrated software and hardware challenges
- Monthly Executive reports
- Additional Protection for your Home Computer
- Complimentary Lunch & Learn Seminars to help keep you and your informed and secure.
- Ongoing cyber security training, education and guidance
- Our entire team is HIPAA certified
- Our team averages 10 hours of continuing ED per month
- Proud NEDOM sponsors and hosts of their South Shore Chapter meeting
- South Shore District Dental Sponsor and supporter
- Our South Shore Dental Advisors Group offers expert seminars on all of the topics relevant to your dental practice.
Our ProWatch PLUS service is “all inclusive” and includes all remote, telephone and helpdesk support as well as all onsite visits if we cannot resolve the issues remotely. You will never be surprised with a bill for services outside of the monthly agreement amount. The only exceptions would be a large project or migration and we would certainly work out this pricing well in advance for your approval.
We include business class antivirus, anti-malware and Internet protection for all protected systems as well as remote access to any or all of your computer systems via our online Log-Me-In portal. This allows you and your team to work remotely from any internet connected computer, day or night. To help maintain your HIPAA and Massachusetts HiTech compliance standards, we’ll also provide, manage and maintain a Business Class Firewall to protect the network and your users from internet based attacks.
Our DataGuardian Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Service provides enterprise level backups of your existing server and all the critical data it contains. DataGuardian also provides the option of a virtualized environment if something were to happen to your current file server. This allows us to virtualize your entire server to within 15 minutes of the last backup – keeping you up and running in the event of such an emergency. Once a day, your critical server data is encrypted and sent off site to cloud storage servers providing additional protection of your data and meeting all HIPAA and HiTech regulations. This entire process is handled by my team and is total hands-off for you and your front desk personnel. We fully manage your data backups as well as perform a monthly test restore to validate the data storage in the event you ever need it in an emergency. The DataGuardian Server remains the property of ACTSmart and we provide full warranty service and coverage for this device. We do however recommend that you add both the Firewall and DataGuardian devices to your office insurance policy in the unlikely event of a catastrophic loss to your facility.
Our ProWatch BASIC level is similar except that it does not include the DataGuardian Business Continuity Service – it does include my team maintaining your existing Carbonite offsite backup account.
Another benefit of being a member of our ACTSmart family is that we will become your expert advisors about the technology needed as you grow. When you plan your move or expansion, be sure to have us evaluate the location for wiring and other practice functionality – something that most contractors don’t think about in relation to a dental office. We’ve “rescued” so many dental practices in the past that we always offer to be involved from the planning stage at no charge.
Our comprehensive 4 Layers of Protection starts with:
- ProWatch services that include 24/7/365 system monitoring with critical patch management, pro-active alerts that notify us so we can replace defective hardware BEFORE it fails providing faster performance, fewer glitches and practically zero downtime
- HIPAA compliant Cyberoam UTM Business Class Firewall – other providers either provide nothing at all, use a “software” based firewall or require you to purchase a device and all the annual maintenance updates and renewals.
- Anti-malware protection for all devices that your team uses to access your network – including your home machines – other providers either don’t even offer this or require you to purchase this protection for every system as well as all annual renewal and version updates. Cloud based Anti-virus protection for all devices that your team uses to access your network – including your home machines – other providers require you to purchase this protection for every system as well as all annual renewal and version updates.
- Managed, cloud based DNS/Internet filtering and protection for all internet connected devices – I know of no other company in dental support services that provides this additional protection from infected websites, internet hacks and Ransomware attacks.
Our comprehensive, all-inclusive services don’t stop there. We expand your practice protection with:
- HIPAA Compliant Data Guardian Business Continuity, Backup and Disaster Recovery Server – Our DataGuardian device is a local plus offsite backup solution that we are able to virtualize in a very short amount of time in the event of a server hardware or software crash. Your critical data is fully encrypted onsite, in transit and on our offsite storage servers meeting all HIPAA and Hi-Tech compliance requirements. Our backup engineers perform regular scheduled test data restorations to insure your backed up data is viable and ready to use in the event of an emergency. You’ll also get an email letting you know that the verification has been completed and your data is safe and secure. – other companies simply offer “offsite backup” for which there is no Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery component and your data restoration is limited by the speed of the internet and the amount of data that needs to be restored – they also don’t do data verifications on a regular basis so you’ll never know if the backed up data will actually restore and work in an emergency.
- Log-Me-In remote access via our cloud based portal to all systems and for all authorized users – other providers will only sell you this service or have you buy the necessary licenses for your practice
- Unlimited service and support, Onsite, Remote, Telephone and Help Desk – other providers charge extra fees for onsite and help desk support, some even charge for remote and telephone support.
- Monthly Executive reports reporting on all the tasks, tickets, service and backups performed – other providers are at best haphazard at this and at worst simply say “everything’s OK”.
- Vendor Liaison: we are your “one call” support team for everything technology related in your practice. You’ll no longer hear “it’s a software problem” or “it’s a hardware problem”. Our team owns EVERY problem and works to make sure everything simply functions correctly so you can treat your patients and not worry about the technology that allows you to do so. We take care of all your practice management software updates and upgrades as well as every other application and integration required to run your practice – other providers will be happy to quote you a “project fee” to perform these tasks as it is not considered everyday support.
- Additional Home Computer Protection In order to properly protect your business network we also provide our ProWatch protection to any “home” computer systems that will be used to access your office network. We need to protect those systems as well as the systems in your office to complete the security umbrella protecting your practice. – other providers are happy to charge you extra per computer system/per month for this service – we consider it a best practice so it’s all included.
The benefits are obvious!
- You’ll avoid expensive repairs and recovery costs. Our network monitoring and maintenance will save you money by preventing expensive network disasters from ever happening in the first place. As a matter of fact, we guarantee it.
- You’ll experience faster performance, fewer glitches, and practically zero downtime. Some parts of your system will degrade in performance over time, causing them to slow down, hang up, and crash. Our preventive maintenance and network monitoring will detect these problems early and prevent them from escalating into more expensive repairs and downtime.
- You’ll feel as though you have an in-house IT department–without all the costs. As one of our ProWatch™ clients, you’ll have immediate access to our friendly, knowledgeable support staff should you have any type of problem or question.
- You’ll receive substantial discounts on IT services that you are already buying. Most IT firms will nickel and dime you over every little thing they do. Under our ProWatch™ care, you’ll pay one flat, affordable rate and get all of the technical support you need. No hidden charges, caveats, or disclaimers.
- You’ll eliminate trip fees and receive faster response to your problems. Thanks to our remote monitoring and maintenance software, we have the ability to remotely access and repair most network problems right from our offices. If you experience a “business down” emergency that our team can’t fix remotely, we’ll dispatch a technician within an hour.
- You’ll be able to budget for network support just like rent or insurance. Wouldn’t it be nice to avoid unexpected costs for fixing or restoring your network? Now you can.
- You’ll sleep easier knowing the “gremlins at the gate” are being watched. Cyber criminals never sleep! But thanks to our 24/7/365 monitoring and on-going maintenance, you’ll have one less thing to worry about.
- You’ll safeguard your data. The data on the hard disk is always more important than the hardware that houses it. If you rely on your computer systems for daily operations, it’s time to get serious about protecting your critical, irreplaceable electronic information.
- You’ll stop annoying spam, pop-ups, and spyware from taking over your computer and your network. Not only are these intruders annoying, but they can introduce viruses and jeopardize the security of your network.
- You’ll gain incredible peace of mind. As a business owner, you already have enough to worry about running the business. We’ll make sure everything pertaining to your network security and reliability is handled so you don’t have to worry about it.