- Dental Practices on the South Shore have gotten hit with the CryptoLocker or CryptoWall ransomware attack. How did they get away with minimal damage?
- 55% of cyber attacks are caused by “phishing” (Phony emails from sources you know and trust) Do you know what to do to stay safe?
- 85,000 malicious sites are created EVERY DAY! You have probably visited one and not known it!
- Only 28% of mobile apps are trustworthy! How can you tell which to trust?
- 44% of cyber threats are caused by missing or easy passwords
“How to’s” and “Now what’s” that every team member needs to know to keep the practice safe Come to learn, network and have fun!
Carmella Beroth of Debt Management, Inc. will present What to Expect When You’re Not Expecting Bad Debt. No matter how strong your front desk collection skills are, there are still some accounts that will turn into bad debt. Carmella will explain how to get control of these bad accounts and get paid.
Register at: www.NEDentalManagers.com/cyber-security-threat-meeting.html
or Call Lexi at ACTSmart: 781-826-9665 Ext 206
It’s lack of knowledge that has caused these problems. Pam Snell is offering this seminar (free of charge) to Massachusetts based dental practices. This information will also help keep you safer at home, too.
Coffee and refreshments will be served.
The meeting will be held on Friday, October 9, 2015
from 8:30am to 10:30am
Location: ACTSmart, Inc.
70 Corporate Park Drive, Suite 1225
Pembroke, MA 02359